Available from the UK's Number One Polaris Dealer. With all of the Hardest Working, Smoothest Riding features you have come to expect, but now powered by a 904cc Yanmar diesel engine.
It's what you have been waiting for...
Hardest Working Features
Smoothest Riding Features
- 904cc, 3 cylinder, single source engine
- 24 hp
- 35 mph/56.3 km top speed
- Full instrumentation
- On Demand AWD
- 1500 lb./680.4 kg total payload
- One ton/907.2 kg towing
- Heavy duty front end protection, inset lights and the most protection for critical components.
- Removable under-seat storage
- Largest fuel tank in class
- 55amp alternator
- ROPS Certified Cab
- Lock & Ride® Cargo System
- Adjustable Dual A-Arm Front Suspension
- Independent Rear Suspension
- 9.6 in/24.5 cm front travel, 9 in/22.9 cm rear travel
- 12 in/30.5 cm Ground Clearance
- Seating for three
- Work-enabling ergonomics including tilt steering, easier steering effort
- Easy-buckle driver and passenger safety nets
Polaris enters the diesel side by side market with the new Polaris Ranger Diesel. Sharing the same full-size chassis as the Ranger XP 800 EFI, taking the same attributes that made the Ranger line of side by sides the hardest working, smoothest riding vehicles on the Market. Having seen and used the new Ranger Diesel in action, the team at ATV World have been very impressed! Remember if you're interested in a test drive, give us a call on 08000 147147 .
At the heart of the unit is a 904cc, three-cylinder diesel engine which is rubber mounted to transfer minimal vibration to the operator and provides a top speed of 35 mph/56.3 kph. The Diesel powertrain also provides better fuel economy over gas vehicles resulting in less time at the pump and more time working the fields. The RANGER Diesel also boasts the biggest fuel tank in its class so it can work harder longer. The fully-sealed, fixed center distance clutch driveline keeps water out of the clutches and provides better performance than competitive models. RANGER Diesel's work ethic also includes a 55 amp alternator that gives the operator the ability to run many hard working, higher electrical load accessories, such as plows, extra lights, cab heaters and fans at the same time. It boasts one ton towing, 1500 lbs/ 680.4 kg of total payload and can seat three adults.